Looking for a meaningful way to take action and a great opportunity to get involved?
Food Drives and Fund Drives raise awareness of hunger in the community.
Food Drives & Virtual Food Drives
- Set a goal to keep your team motivated
- Order food donation boxes. A suggested $20 donation will help us offset our cost shipping food donation boxes.
- Sign up for the Virtual Food Drive here to raise funds during your food drive
- Track progress towards your goal
- Promote your drive by sending your friends and coworkers regular updates by email!
For more information about food drives, email us at FoodDrives@lafoodbank.org or call (323) 234-3030 x194.
The 400 Pound Pledge
In order to maximize our resources, a 400 lb. minimum is required for all Food Drive pickup requests. This equates to 3-4 full Food Drive boxes.
Smaller donations can be dropped off at the Food Bank.
Please allow 7-10 business days from registration to receive your boxes.
We encourage you to add a Virtual Food Drive component to your food drive. By holding your food drive online, you will be saving the Food Bank time and resources that are incurred on physical food drives.
Plus, your donations will help us purchase the most needed food items, like canned tuna, peanut butter, canned fruits and vegetables and cereals. Every $1 we receive, allows us to distribute enough food for 4 meals.
For information about the virtual food drive, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (323) 234-3030 x163.
No room or time to conduct a food drive? Try a fund drive instead!
Your group or company can raise funds to benefit the hungry of Los Angeles County. Call the Food Bank at (323) 234-3030 x194 for tips on making your fund drive a success.