Monthly Giving Program
Give a Meal a Month and give hope all year long.
The Meal a Month Program is a tremendous help in the fight against hunger. Through a monthly gift automatically deducted from your credit card or checking account, the Meal a Month provide us with the means to feed our hungry community members and give them hope.
How monthly giving benefits the hungry:
- It provides a consistent and reliable source of funding, allowing the Food Bank to quickly respond to urgent issues the moment they arise.
- It’s cost effective. Automatic donations are processed more efficiently, providing even more money for our needy community members.
- It’s put immediately to work. Automatic donations reduce the amount of time spent processing the gifts.
How monthly giving benefits you:
- It’s easy. Simply choose the amount and date your gift should be transferred.
- It’s flexible. You can increase, decrease, pause, or stop your donations at any time.
- It’s convenient. You’ll receive quarterly statements of your gifts and a single, consolidated tax receipt for all your donations from the previous year each February.
- And, it’s rewarding. You’ll receive Shelf Life, our quarterly newsletter, and invitations to Food Bank events and special engagements.
Your support goes a long way.
Join a Meal a Month today! Whatever amount you would like to share, your generosity will earn you the gratitude of thousands of community members in need.
|Be a Friend!
||Download the monthly giving form, fill it out, and send the information to the Food Bank using one of the following ways:
Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
Attn. Meal a Month
1734 E. 41st Street
Los Angeles, CA 90058
||(using your credit card): Attn: Tiffany Harris (323) 234-0943
||(using your credit card): Tiffany Harris (323) 234-3030, ext. 151
Thank you very much for your monthly commitment. Your continued support means so much to us and the needy community members we serve.
For you convenience, you may download the Change of Information
form if you’d like to up-date or change any information concerning your monthly giving. You may send us the form with your changes by mail, phone or fax.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Tiffany Harris at (323) 234-3030, ext. 151 or at email@example.com.
“Mobilizing resources to fight hunger in our community”